Fast growing Internet Ecommerce agency is looking for the right person to join the Account Management team. Sunken Stone, Inc. is a performance based Ecommerce sales agency focused on the Amazon marketplace. We manufacture and market our own products as well as manage the Amazon sales and marketing for over 80 different partners. We have grown over 500% in the last 3 years and are looking to grow even more in 2020 and beyond. No day is like the last, and we're looking for the right team-members to come along for the ride.
What You'll Be Doing:
The primary role of the E-Commerce Brand Account Manager is to support the rest of the team internally, and to act as the liaison between Sunken Stone and our partner brands. This role is centered around building lasting relationships with our partner brands through effective communication and helping to grow their sales on Amazon. As we strive to create raving fans of all of our clients, it is important that the account manager ensure a high level of client satisfaction on all sales and marketing initiatives. The right person to this role will have an innovative mindset to capture traditional and creative ways of following brand trends, and capitalize on opportunities for growth.
You'll be communicating with our brands on a daily and weekly basis - whether by phone call, email, text, or other channels - to review account performance and ensure we are making great things happen for them. On an ongoing basis, you will also be gathering data from the rest of the team to present to the brands, working with the team to on-board new brands, and communicating the needs and expectations of our clients to the internal team.
Your main KPIs (the main numbers you'll be responsible for) are:
- Customer Satisfaction (from Net Promoter Score) & Customer Retention
- Customer Engagement - Constant and clear communication with our customers
- Monthly Commissions Collected is growing and is aligned with the goals of the company
- Growth - both achieving personal growth and contributing to growth of the company
Who You Are:
- Outstanding verbal and written communicator
- Able to project manage getting multiple listings live simultaneously
- Organized, Organized, Organized!
- Capable of interfacing with remote team to coordinate projects and tasks
- You have a strong desire to learn new things (and continue to learn as things evolve)
- You have an innovative mindset to capture traditional and creative ways of following brand trends and capitalize on opportunities for growth.
- Thinks outside the box to solve problems and is always up for a challenge
- You are able to take on new projects even when the path to completion may not be clear
- Data-driven, proficient in using tech tools to optimize your work (our work tech stack is Asana, Slack and custom created software)
-Professional, motivated, and a team player
- Must be excited about working in a fast-paced startup environment (Flex-Ellence is one of our key values!)
• Competitive pay package.
• Work from home / remotely
• Fun, fast-paced environment with friendly, like-minded people
• Medical and dental coverage.
• PTO plus paid holidays.
• Tons of room for advancement.
For consideration, please email (with your favorite color in the subject line) your cover letter, resume in pdf format and any other relevant info.
Please no recruiters at this time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year