We are looking for the right person to become our next Director of Customer Solutions. Sunken Stone is a performance based Ecommerce sales agency focused on the Amazon marketplace. We manufacture and market our own products as well as manage the Amazon sales and marketing for over 80 different partners. We have grown over 500% in the last 3 years and are looking to grow even more in 2020 and beyond. No day is like the last, and we're looking for the right team-member to come along for the ride.
The primary role of the Director of Customer Solutions is to lead and oversee the daily operations of the Customer Solutions team. This position will help create, establish and maintain best practices within the Customer Solutions department as we continue to grow this team. You will oversee the analysis of reports for your team as well as identify any problems and help create procedures and standards to improve these issues. This role will help drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and help them succeed.
You’ll be responsible for overseeing the activities of the department, including but not limited to: average response times, monitoring and improving quality, ensuring internal and external customer satisfaction in all interactions, setting departmental strategic goals, running continuous improvement projects, managing retention and renewals, and championing sales support efforts.
Essential Requirements and Skills:
- 5+ years in a leadership capacity and managing other people
- Extremely organized and highly motivated to improve processes that will lead to increased efficiency and world-class customer satisfaction
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the capability of leading US as well as remote teams
- Expertise in growing and scaling a team
- Proficiency in utilizing technology to optimize the customer experience as well as utilizing data to drive results.
- Ability to think outside the box to solve problems
- Knowing how and when to troubleshoot issues or problems to come up with solutions
- Must be excited about working in a fast-paced startup environment (Flex-Ellence is one of our key values!)
- Competitive pay package
- Work from home / remotely
- Fun, fast-paced environment with friendly, like-minded people
- Medical and dental coverage
- 401k with 50% match on the first 6% contributed by you
- PTO plus paid holidays
- Employee morale boosters such as virtual game nights and happy hours, quarterly secret care packages, breakfast mini morning mingle reimbursements, master class subscription, quarterly department retreats...just to name a few!
- Tons of room for advancement
For consideration, please email (with your favorite color in the subject line) your cover letter, resume in pdf format and any other relevant info.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year