We are looking for the right person to become our next Director of Content. Sunken Stone, Inc. is a performance based Ecommerce sales agency focused on the Amazon marketplace. We manufacture and market our own products as well as manage the Amazon sales and marketing for over 80 different partners. We have grown over 500% in the last 3 years and are looking to grow even more in 2020 and beyond.. No day is like the last, and we're looking for the right team-member to come along for the ride.
The Director of Content will be in charge of overseeing the Copywriting and Design teams to ensure that we are developing best in class creative executions for our clients. The position requires the ability to confirm that all content that is produced is done so at a consistently high standard for both the client as well as Sunken Stone. Not being afraid to roll your sleeves up and get in the mix of things, this person needs to be able to assist their team with the creative eye that is needed to produce crisp and clean product copy that represents our client’s products.
You will also be in charge of defining and maintaining KPIs for your departments with respect to quality, speed and cost and knowing when its necessary to lead improvement efforts across operations to increase these KPIs. Having an understanding that each day is going to throw you something different, you will need to be agile in being able to provide the guidance and support to your team with whatever they throw your way.
Essential Requirements and Skills:
- Experience defining and maintaining KPIs for a service business, including understanding business intelligence metrics and digital analytics
- Metrics-driven mindset with basic experience using reporting tools
- The proven ability to translate technical, industrial terminology into appropriate content for our clients
- A keen eye for detail in making sure that content that is released onsite is top notch
- 5+ years of experience as a leader or part of a team responsible for producing content for multiple clients
- Operational experience working with a remote workforce
- Experience in digital content development and content operations both on and offshore
- Competitive pay package
- Work from home / remotely
- Fun, fast-paced environment with friendly, like-minded people
- Medical and dental coverage
- 401k with 50% match on the first 6% contributed by you
- PTO plus paid holidays
- Employee morale boosters such as virtual game nights and happy hours, quarterly secret care packages, breakfast mini morning mingle reimbursements, master class subscription, quarterly department retreats...just to name a few!
- Tons of room for advancement
For consideration, please email (with your favorite color in the subject line) your cover letter, resume in pdf format and any other relevant info.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year