Sunken Stone, Inc. is a performance based Ecommerce sales agency focused on the Amazon marketplace. We manufacture and market our own products as well as manage the Amazon sales and marketing for over 80 different partners. We have grown over 500% in the last 3 years and are looking to grow even more in 2021 and beyond.
The primary role of the Sales Development Representative is follow up with clients that are interested in working with us to determine if we may be a good fit for one another. As a Sales Development Representative, you will play a vital role in the growth and acceleration of the leads at the top of the sales funnel. The ideal candidate has a competitive growth mindset and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Working closely with the Head of Strategic Partnerships, you will create opportunities by qualifying inbound leads and determining when it is appropriate to schedule a follow up call in order to close the deal. This role will need to be able to create engaging conversations with prospects who are interested in how Sunken Stone can improve their businesses. Through extensive research and attention to detail this role will be able to identify and source information on prospective clients that will help determine how to market our services if the company proves to be a good fit.
Essential Requirements and Skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills while also being extremely personable
- Inquisitive mindset who excels in research find unknown answers and new opportunities
- Strong attention to detail while also knowing what is important to document
- Customer service or inside sales experience with a strong desire to learn
- Ability to respond in a timely manner to all leads
- Collaborate with the team on improving prospecting strategies
- Hard working, energetic, enthusiastic, and self-motivated
- Positive mindset with ability to navigate change and quickly adapt
- Proven experience hitting and exceeding goals
- Organized, Organized, Organized!
- Professional, motivated, and a team player
- Must be excited about working in a fast-paced startup environment (Flex-Ellence is one of our key values)
- Competitive pay package
- Work from home / remotely
- Fun, fast-paced environment with friendly, like-minded people
- Medical and dental coverage
- 401k with 50% match on the first 6% contributed by you
- Unlimited vacation plus paid holidays
- Employee morale boosters such as virtual game nights and happy hours, quarterly secret care packages, breakfast mini morning mingle reimbursements, master class subscription, quarterly department retreats...just to name a few!
- Tons of room for advancement
For consideration, please email your cover letter, resume in pdf format and any other relevant info.
Base pay: $45,000/yr plus commission (estimated total comp range $60,000-$70,000/yr)