We are looking for the right person to become our next Director of Advertising Implementation. Sunken Stone, Inc. is a performance based Ecommerce sales agency focused on the Amazon marketplace. We manufacture and market our own products as well as manage the Amazon sales and marketing for over 80 different partners. We have grown over 500% in the last 3 years and are looking to grow even more in 2020 and beyond. No day is like the last, and we're looking for the right team-member to come along for the ride.
The primary role of the Director of Internal Advertising/Marketing is to lead and oversee the execution and optimization of digital advertising campaigns for our Amazon clients. Working with your department managers and their respective teams, this role is responsible for guiding the strategy, deployment, effectiveness, and measurement of all online spend for our clients. You will work with your team to create and drive strategic marketing roadmaps and be fully responsible for the execution of these plans.
Some of the KPIs this role will be responsible for are Project Flow, Advertising Cost of Sale, and Total Advertising Cost of Sale. Using the data and analytics derived from the campaigns your team produces, you will be responsible for ensuring changes are made to campaigns in order to remain aligned to your KPI goals.
Essential Requirements and Skills:
- Demonstrated commitment to tracking ad spend through to point-of-sale
- Strong business acumen with the ability to think strategically to meet expectations
- Proven experience thinking digitally in order to create new ideas
- 7+ plus years work experience in online advertising, analytics, and attribution
- 5+ years in a leadership capacity and managing other people
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the capability of leading US as well as remote teams
- Proficiency in utilizing technology to optimize the customer experience as well as utilizing data to drive results
- Motivated to improve processes that will lead to increased efficiency
- Ability to think outside the box to solve problems
- Must be excited about working in a fast-paced startup environment (Flex-Ellence is one of our key values!)
- Competitive pay package
- Work from home / remotely
- Fun, fast-paced environment with friendly, like-minded people
- Medical and dental coverage
- 401k with 50% match on the first 6% contributed by you
- PTO plus paid holidays
- Employee morale boosters such as virtual game nights and happy hours, quarterly secret care packages, breakfast mini morning mingle reimbursements, master class subscription, quarterly department retreats...just to name a few!
- Tons of room for advancement
For consideration, please email (with your favorite color in the subject line) your cover letter, resume in pdf format and any other relevant info.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year