Amazon A+ Content is a feature that enables brand registered sellers to enhance their product descriptions and page details with enhanced images, high-definition videos, comparison charts, and many other features. Amazon A+ is the best way for brands to get the most out of their presence on the eCommerce giant, but without any tangible examples, starting out can feel daunting. In this blog post, we’ve put together the best in class Amazon A+ content examples to give you an idea of what stellar A+ content looks like.
Why Is Amazon A+ Content So Important?
Also known as Enhanced Brand Content (EBC), Amazon A+ content helps you stand out in a sea of same-ish brands selling similar products on the platform. This is a tool that enables brand-registered sellers and vendors to enhance their product listings with high-quality imagery, videos, banners, and eye-catching visuals.
- Increased Conversion Rate—Amazon is a highly competitive marketplace. Therefore, standing out makes a stronger first impression which helps to drive up sales. Moreover, A+ content makes you eligible for benefits that bring in more customers such as free shipping.
- Helps Build Trust—Going the extra mile to have A+ content in your product listing shows potential customers that you are a reliable seller. Typically, customers love to buy from sellers who showcase their products in a unique and engaging manner.
- Increased Sales—Amazon A+ content gives shoppers the most important details about a product in a visually appealing way. You can include more text in the description and tell your brand’s story to attract customers. This helps sellers to drive up sales.
- Promotes Positive Shopping Experience—Amazon A+ content builds consumer confidence as customers can get a clear idea of the product they are buying. This minimizes returns, improves customer satisfaction, and helps sellers to get more positive reviews.
- Keeps You Ahead Of Your Competition—Currently, there are more than 2 million sellers on Amazon. This means the competition is very high and sellers without a unique aspect won’t make it on the marketplace. Amazon A+ content comes in to enable sellers to differentiate their products and highlight the key product features/benefits to gain a competitive edge.
There are many other benefits that sellers can get by using Amazon A+ content in their product listing.
Getting Access To Amazon A+ Content Features
Amazon A+ content features are only available to brand-registered sellers and vendors emerging brand owners who are part of certain managed selling programs offered by Amazon. In Seller Central, A+ content manager is found under the advertising tab while on vendor central, it is found under the merchandising tab. Currently, Amazon A+ content is free and unlimited for all vendors. Brand registered sellers and vendors can add A+ content to any product within their approved brand catalog and increase traffic and sales.
How To Create A+ Content Against Amazon’s Rules
Creating A+ content for Amazon pages isn’t exactly as straightforward as creating content for a normal webpage. The following are some of the guidelines that must be followed:
- Do not include the following things in your A+ content–Symbols, special characters, contact information, shipping information, website links, low-quality images, quotes from third-parties, buzzwords like cutting-edge, and warranties or guarantees.
- Once A+ content is live on Amazon, a seller has 2 business days within which to request an edit or an update to the page.
- Lifestyle images should depict the product in use
- Images and text should help customers to get a clear idea of the product they are buying.
- Amazon can remove a seller’s A+ content for violating Amazon’s guidelines
- Only products not listed on Amazon by another vendor can receive A+ content page at no fee.
Amazon A+ Content Best Practices
Below is a list of the top 7 Amazon A+ content best practices for brands to get the most out of their presence on the marketplace:
Emphasize Unique Selling Points
A+ content allows you to showcase your products’ key features and benefits. Take advantage of this feature and show customers how your product will solve their pain points and what makes them superior to your competitors’ products. Be sure to emphasize the benefits because it is the main aspect that drives purchases.
Below is an example of A+ content that emphasizes unique selling points.
Combine Images & Texts
While high-definition images help to improve your ranking on Amazon search engine results pages, it’s a good idea to add some interesting text to your A+ content to highlight your product’s features and benefits.
Keep The Content Short & Straight To The Point
Customers don’t want to struggle reading through blocks of paragraphs on your product listing. They easily get discouraged and click on a different product. You can avoid losing customers in this manner by creating short yet precise content that allows shoppers to skim through and find specific information.
Use Product Reviews To Fine-Tune Your Product Listing
Before creating A+ content for your product listing, read through your customer reviews and check the questions and answers section to get an idea of the information sellers are looking for. This will help you to include the most useful information in your product listing to help buyers make a purchasing decision.
Use The Right Image Size & Resolution
Amazon requires that all the images included in your content are of the right size and resolution. However, these requirements vary depending on the template that you’ll choose. Your company logo needs to be a minimum size of 600 pixels wide by 180 pixels high. If you choose full-width images, they should be a minimum of 970 pixels wide.
Banners help to break the product detail page into attention-grabbing sections. They signal a new section to customers and provide more information to enable the customer to make a purchasing decision.
Proofread Your Content To Avoid Errors
Buyers won’t purchase your products if your content is full of typographic errors and grammatical errors. That’s why it’s a good idea to proofread your content thoroughly before submitting it for approval.
While looking into the modules yourself helps, getting a bird’s eye view of what other brands are doing on Amazon can accelerate your journey with A+ content.
11 Examples Of Amazon A+ Content Done The Right Way
With many brands already leveraging Amazon’s A+ content to improve their brand’s reputation both on and off the platform, here are 11 examples you should learn from:
A+ Example Page 1: POW Mo Expandable Wireless Speaker
A+ Example Page 2: SmartyPants Kids Probiotic Gummy Vitamins
A+ Example Page 3: Black Rifle Coffee Rounds
A+ Example Page 4: Hape Kid’s Wooden Toy Ukulele in Red
A+ Example Page 5: BEES WRAP Wax Cloth Food Wrap
A+ Example Page 6: Linenspa 8 Inch Memory Foam Twin Mattress
A+ Example Page 7: Dream Water Natural Sleep Aid Powder
A+ Example Page 8: Trim-Lok Edge Trim – Flexible PVC Edge Protector
A+ Example Page 9: Foot Petals Killer Kushionz Foam Inserts
A+ Example Page 10: Dearfoams Unisex-Child Lil Bear Slipper
A+ Example Page 11: GOAT STORY GINA Smart Coffee Brewing Instrument
Drawing inspiration from some of the examples above, you should have a clearer picture of how to create your own A+ content pages and make them look good. Whether you’re new to A+ content or you have some experience with this type of content, you can leverage these examples and create content that will set you apart from other sellers on Amazon. Creating A+ content for your product listing is a sure way to make more sales and take your Amazon business to the next level. If you’re a brand-registered seller and you are struggling to make sales on Amazon, it is time to use A+ content and improve your conversion rate.
Build An Amazing Brand On Amazon With A+ Content
Without A+ content, brands with amazing stories to tell wouldn’t be able to stand out from the countless merchants going live on Amazon every single day. A+ content has made it easy for brands to gain a competitive edge in the competitive marketplace. Brands can take advantage of high-definition photos, banners, video, and comparison charts to present their content in an engaging way. These features not only help you to drive up sales but also help you to build trust which translates to repeat customers.
A+ content can increase your sales by up to 10%. Learning how to create powerful A+ content will help you gain a competitive edge on Amazon. Use these Amazon A+ content examples to create an outstanding product detail copy that will drive up sales.
Frequently Asked Questions
This tool is available to every vendor and brand registered seller. You can add up to 15 ASINs per month for A+ content.
Although A+ content is free, it requires some form of investment in terms of time and perhaps hiring someone to do it for you if you lack the skill to do it yourself. But the positive part of it is that A+ content is undeniably worth the investment for brand registered sellers. There are many benefits that come with using Amazon A+ content from increased sales to brand awareness to premium marketing content and many more.
Amazon doesn’t charge any fee for creating A+ content. This tool is absolutely free for brand-registered sellers and vendors.
For sellers, the product description remains on the product detail page, right above the A+ Content.